Large size panel system is a big dimension formwork panel system which is composed of H20 timber beam, film faced plywood and steel waler. This extraordinarily flexible and versatile formwork was designed by ForPro, which able to provide an excellent concrete finish for any vertical structure, including walls, piers and abutments. Components
- Timber beam H20
- Large size plywood
- Steel waler
- Plywood thickness is 18mm & 21mm, Max dimension is 2mx6m (Customized size).
- timber beam height is 200mm, width is 80mm, length is 1m to 6m. Permitted bending moment is 5KN·m;permitted shear force is 11kN;
- Steel waler is a welded double U profile 100 or 120, slot holes are drilled on the waler flange for universal application.
|Product Name||Large size wall formwork|
|Material||Panels/ Timber beam/ Hoist ring/ Steel waler/ Platform/ Tie rod system/ Prop system|
|Max Width* Height||Max 6m* 12m|
|Performance||Can produce any concrete shapes, size and be dimensioned to any concrete pressure|
|Application||LNG tanks/ Dam/ High-rise building/ Bridge tower/ Nuclear project etc.. |
|Components||Waler connector/ Beam clamp/ Connecting pin/ Panel strut/ Spring cotter etc..|
-Composed of wood and steel, lighter than steel fomwork;
-Convenient to modify, and environmentally friendly;
-Concrete surfaces have fewer pores because of film-faced plywood;
-Cost ecnomically due to reuse, safety when the concrete is being poured;
-Can be transfered into other formwork according to ForPro specially arranged solution.Application
Forpro large size panel system is widely applied in various projects field.
- Containment and factory of nuclear power plant project:
- Dam, shiplift, power plant and coffer dam of hydropower project:
- Pylon, pier and anchorage blocks of bridge project:
- Core, column and elevator shaft of high-rise building:
- LNG & Chemical tank etc.
1.Analysis of the initial stage, and provide professional advice, consultation and formwork planning.
2.Developing formwork design, refining initial plan, and exploring relation limit between supply&demand.
3.Choose a best propasal to help our clients to bid for the project.
4.Start to devise the formwork detailedly according to the winning bidding.
5.Provide the layout and assembly of the formwork, gives on-site advice and continuous support service.Contact us